1. Customer Service Is Here To Help
Our skilled team of customer service representitives can answer any artwork-related questions.
Call 800.486.2788 weekdays 8am-5pm EST or email anytime.
2. What You Can Expect
• We will send you a link with instructions to review your mock up 3-5 business days from the time all necessary information is received. Don’t forget the details: Cut, Graphic Style, Colors, Logos, Names, Numbers, Fonts.
• Revisions will be completed 1-2 business days from the time the “Changes Are Required” decision is submitted through our Approval Center.
• Production lead-time begins when sizes are received and a decision of “Approved” has been submitted through our Approval Center. Contact customer service for the lead-time on your products.
3. A Few Notes About Art Charges
• Your mock up includes up to 30 minutes of art time.
• Additional time will be billed in 15-minute increments.
• After the initial design, 2 revisions are included. Subsequent revisions are billed depending on the work being performed.
• If the quote/mock up is converted to an order within 60 days, you will not be billed for the 30 minutes; any additional time used will be billed at the standard rate.
• If an order is not submitted within 60 days you will be billed for all art time.
• If your design is expected to take over 1 hour to produce, we will prepare an estimate for you to approve before creating the mock up.
4. How To Minimze Art Fees
• Please note that some products have limitations to the placement of artwork in some areas. Check with customer service about your products for more information.
• Clearly state what you want. The less you give our artists to go on, the higher the potential for billed revisions.
• Provide usable art files. The best production quality will be from vector-based art from the following programs and file formats (in order of our preference): Adobe Illustrator .AI, Adobe Illustrator .EPS, Adobe Illustrator .PDF, or CorelDraw .CDR.
• There are files and formats outside of these that may still be usable, but they will be checked individually.
• It is important the art is actually created in the software, and not placed into or linked and re-saved into one of the above formats. An art file is only as good as the lowest quality file used to make it. AI files that have a low-resolution JPEG placed into them are not considered usable.