October 10 - 11, 2014
Registration is open to all High School Coaches, Youth or Middle School Coaches,
Club Coaches, College Coaches, Parents, and Wrestling Fans, alike.
Special Guest Clinicians
- John Smith - Head Coach Oklahoma State University
6x World Champion, 2x Olympic Gold Medalist
- Jake Varner - Olympic Gold Medalist
- Rob Koll - Head Coach Cornell University
- Scott Moore - Head Coach Lock Haven University
- Quinten Wright - 2x NCAA Champion, 3x NCAA Finalist, 4x NCAA All-American
- Jon Kolb - Director of the Wellness Center at “Specialty Orthopaedics”
4x Superbowl Champion as Left Tackle of Pittsburg Steelers
- Tanner Kolb - Strength & Conditioning Coach, West Virginia University
- Scott Devore - Athletic Trainer, Bald Eagle Area High School
- Zanetti Brothers - Wrestling Mindset (branch of Z-Fanatical Life)
- Doc Hosage - Rules Interpreter at PIAA
- 2 More Outstanding Clinicians will be added soon
Packages Available (prices per person)
- $200: Includes admission on Friday and Saturday, dinner banquet on Friday and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- $125: Includes admission and lunch on Saturday only.
For hotel reservations: Call the Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey (Grantville), toll-free reservation line at 855-862-4904 for group reservations, and identify yourself with the PA Wrestling Coaches’ Association.
Book your room using Booking Code PBA. You will receive a discounted rate of $100 + 11% tax/room/night. You can also call the hotel directly (717-469-0661) to make reservations using this same information.